Enter SEARCH WORD HERE to only search Grow A Gardener

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Everglades Tomatoes




This is ONE happy plant. I left the 7-gallon potted plants in the picture for scale. If you bought an Everglades tomato from me at Edison Ford Winter Estates a couple weekends ago, this is the plant I made cuttings from. There are tons of tomatoes on it even though green tomatoes don't show easily in the photo. As of today, there have been no signs of insects or disease on this plant. It was sprayed it twice in its lifetime with my combo insect/disease/micronutrient mix, fed monthly with 10-10-10 slow release fertilizer, grown in compost-amended soil on drip irrigation.

I do have a few Everglades tomato plants leftover that I will be selling at my class on Saturday. Seeds are also available from me via eBay.